Tuesday 19 January 2010

Fashion: The Cherry Blossom Girl

Blogger and clothes designer Alix Bancourt has one of the most beautiful and enviable wardrobes around. Full of a healthy mix of high street, label and vintage; she must be one of the finest dressed girls in Paris! From time to time she also posts photographs of her travels and her life back at home in Paris. Choosing photographs from her blog to put in this post is certainly a difficult task. You can visit her blog here - definitely worth a read.



All images belong to Alix @ thecherryblossomgirl.


I'm longing to be creative and post more of the things that I've made, but unfortunately my exams aren't over yet and Im so incredibly lacking in free time these days :( The good news is that this exam season will largely be over in a few days and I can get down to making and doing and photographing. I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment